Thank you for your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.
We have a few new safety procedures in place if you come inside our lobbies:
- Increased cleaning and sanitization efforts.
- Reminding and reinforcing illness-prevention habits for our staff.
- Signage for customers not to enter the bank if they feel sick and/or been exposed to COVID-19.
- Limiting the number of customers in our lobbies to a safe capacity.
- We ask that you make appointments for new account openings, safe deposit box access, and loan closings, when possible.
- Hand sanitizer is located in the front entry for you to use as you enter and leave.
- Plexiglass germ guards installed on the teller line to protect customers and staff.
- Distance markers have been placed on floors as a reminder to maintain 6 feet of social distance, when possible.
- Protective face coverings are required at this time. Staff members may ask you to temporarily remove mask to verify your identity.
- We continue to encourage customers to use online banking, mobile banking/mobile deposit, night depository, Voice Access (Telephone Banking), phone/email, and ATMs.