Protect yourself against ATM/Debit Card Fraud:
- Sign your card as soon as it arrives
- Do not leave your wallet or purse unattended in a public place
- Never give your PIN number to anyone. When entering your PIN number at a terminal, guard the number from anyone else’s sight
- Save all receipts and promptly compare them to your bank statement. To properly dispose of your verified receipts, you should shred them.
- If you suspect your card has been compromised or has been stolen, report to your financial institution at 641-483-2505 and Shazam – 800-383-8000.