Steps for downloading Central State Bank’s Mobile App the first time:
- For Android phones and tablets, go thru Google Play Store.
- For iPhones and iPads, go thru Apple App Store.
- Search for TouchBanking app – and download it
- Google Play TouchBanking App
- Apple App Store TouchBanking App
- Important: After you download the TouchBanking application, you will need to enter this App Code to activate it: CSBIAMobile.
- You must be registered for Central State Bank’s internet banking as you will need your already established online banking user name and password to log into TouchBanking once it is downloaded.
- You will be able to view transaction history, view account balances, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills for existing payees and find ATM locations.
After your initial first log in:
- The TouchBanking icon will be on your phone to access your online banking
- Online banking user id will be masked – you should only need to enter your password.